Key Vehicle Data
- Model Year: 1979
- Engine: 4 Cylinders
- Transmission: Manual
- Odometer: 71,059
- Condition: See Below
- City/Area: Worcester
- State/Region: Massachusetts
- Name: Marek
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
I’m selling my beloved Subaru Brat. Its a 40 year old gem that I bought as a project to join my 78 Brat. I’m sad to part ways with it, but alas I’m moving and can’t take either with. It runs and drives, and is 100% original, even with the original 1979 registration. It has all the trim, rubber pieces, stickers/badges, original camper top, original paint, and even the jump seats in the back.
– Everything is there. Like everything.
– The dash is completely un-cracked, which is unheard of. It’s been parked under shade/covered most of its life.
– Runs and Drives with 71000 original miles
– It’s a 40 year old car from New England and has an appropriate amount of rust/rot (see pictures for the worst of it).
– The fuel tank needs some work, as it’s been sitting for a while. All the lines are un-clogged, and it runs of a gas-can.
– The driver seat has a tear.
See posted pictures. I’m not looking to make any profit off it, just want to see it go to a good home. Cash Only. Call, Text, or Email me.