Asking Price: $8,000
Key Vehicle Data
- Model Year: 1987
- Engine: Not Listed
- Transmission: Manual
- Odometer: 134,000
- Condition: Fair
- City/Area: Denver
- State/Region: Colorado
- Name: Jared M.
- Phone: See Below
- Email: See Below
More Details & Pictures
Runs and drives. Recently made a trip to Omaha Nebraska and back with the car and had no problems.
– has a full time 4wd dual range 5spd with center locking diff and rear LSD out of a 1988 RX
– has rear disc brakes from the same RX.
– 14″ Peugeot wheels with fairly new snow tires all around. Very rare wheels
– aftermarket blue tooth radio
– comes with jump seats, camper shell, and a whole slew of spare parts including a hood, alternators ect. and factory 13″ steel wheels.
– there’s really only one con. And that is the rust. But for a brat it’s really not bad at all. Last year at this time the car was rust free, all the rust came from driving it to work for one winter, which is why I want to sell it instead of being forced to drive it for another winter and do even more damage.
Asking $8k as that’s what I paid for the transmission swap and around average these cars go for in worse condition these days. I am open to offers from the right buyer.
Facebook Marketplace Link Expired
Last Updated on August 27, 2021 by BRATAds